Super 30 (An Indian Educational Program which was started at Patna, Bihar) provides free coaching to the IIT-JEE Aspirants.
Anand kumar (Founder of Super 30) established the Ramanujan School of Mathematics in the year 2002. Each year, Super 30 selects only 30 talented and meritorious students, which are from the economical backward classes. Thereafter it trains them for the entrance examination of IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Engineering – Joint Entrance Examination).
Lets come to the achievements of Super 30 :
1. Anand Kumar has received the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Shiksha Puraskar (A Top Award of Bihar Government) in November 2010
2. Time Magazine has also included the name Super 30 (school of mathematician Anand Kumar) in the list of Best of Asia 2010.
3. Newsweek Magazine has also included mathematician Anand Kumar’s Super 30 school in the list of 4 most innovative schools in the world.
4. Super 30 has also received praise from Rashad Hussain (Special envoy of United States President Barack Obama). He termed Super 30 as the ‘Best” institute in the country.
Here is the list of Students of Super 30 (As per the Records)
- In 2003, 18 Super-30 students were selected in the IIT-JEE program
- In 2004, 22 students were selected
- In 2005, 26 students were selected
- In 2006, 28 students were selected
- In 2007, 28 students were selected
- In 2008, 30 students were selected
- In 2009, 30 students were selected
- In 2010, 30 students were selected
- In 2011, 24 students were selected
Apart from Anand Kumar from India, Munir Fasheh, Neil Turok, and Sarah Elizabeth Ippel are also known as Most Innovative People (from different parts of the world).